The Intercontinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort is located on the main island and also on the mythical Matira beach. Matira is the most beautiful place to enjoy the sunset and to live a very romantic and intimate experience. If you are looking for a true Polynesian experience and to enjoy the traditional way of living, the Intercontinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort is the place to be.
The InterContinental Le Moana Bora Bora is a luxurious beachfront property located on the southern tip of the Matira island. This 4-star resort offers high-end state-of-the-art amenities for both business and leisure. This includes currency exchange, round the clock room service, concierge, secretarial services, babysitting, safe deposit box, gift shop, business center, multilingual staff and photocopying/fax services.
List of Ameneties
- Air conditioning system
- Fan system
- Dining area
- Terrace with furniture
- Private solarium and a shower
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
- 2 flat screen cable TVs
- DVD and CD player
- 2 direct dial international phones
- Internet access
- Electronic personal safety box
- Bathroom with separated shower and bathtub
- Separated toilets
- Shaver plug 110V/220V
- Complimentary luxurious toiletries
- A pull-out bed
- Iron & ironing board.
- Business Center
- Business Centre Staffed Between 8:30 AM and 7:00 PM
- Courier Service
- E-mail & Internet
- PC available
- Service Provider: mana
- Secretarial Services
- The guest can have a Spa appointments from the sister resort at the “Deep Nature Spa” of InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa”. A complimentary boat shuttle service is available between the 2 resorts, guest can “cross post” services.
ENTERTAINMENT AND RECREATION
- Outdoor pool Lagoonarium tour Shark & ray feeding excursions Scuba diving Water activities
- Outdoor Pool
ACTIVITIES AND SERVICES FOR CHILDREN
- Children menu Children beach games Children card box games Tennis table Babysitting on request
NOA NOA TERRACE RESTAURANT
The attractive main hotel restaurant is at the core of the resort building, opening out onto an enclosed patio and down to the beach and lagoon across a superbly landscaped terrace. The setting is relaxing with indoor and outdoor seating and a Polynesian decor. The patio is lit to become the focus for our themed dinners and lively entertainment. Noa Noa taps local flavours and the chef’s French savoir faire to create fine buffet and à la carte selections for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
VINI VINI BAR & RESTAURANT TERRACE
Under the shade of our majestic palm trees, Vini Vini Terrace Restaurant provides a cool retreat for all day snacks, frosty drinks or a casual lunch. Located near the pool in view of the white sand beach and the lagoon, this comfortable gathering place offers refreshers such as La Salad Fenua, made with Bora Bora hearts of palm, pineapple and fenua shrimp.